It’s another edition of our daily links roundup, again pretty slow because of a football bye week and because of academic stuff. However, tomorrow Vandal volleyball plays its final home game of the season, the grudge match against Boise State.
- We took a look at the Vandals’ backcourters, breaking down a deep group of guards.
- Shawn Harrison of the Logan Herald-Journal previews tonight’s Utah State/Utah intra-state battle. The Aggies will be looking to make it two straight WAC victories over the Utes.
- The Spokane Spokesman-Review’s Dave Trimmer features Idaho ironwoman Charlotte Otero.
- BleedCrimson.net’s Sam Wasson has the word from Las Cruces, where the New Mexico State Aggies went down to defeat again, nearly giving up triple digits to the arch-rival New Mexico Lobos.
- The Refraction makes its WAC picks for tonight.
- The Reno Gazette-Journal’s Dan Hinxman says the Wolf Pack hope to erase the memory of last year’s upset at the hands of New Mexico State. He also features Nevada’s senior-laden offensive line.
- Louisiana Tech freshman safety Chad Boyd was suspended by the WAC for half a game for a helmet-to-helmet hit on an LSU receiver last weekend.
- The Idaho Statesman trashes the University of Idaho again, as Tim Woodward says Boise fans are perfectly behaved, while Moscow fans are uncouth jerks.